Mergen Consulting Group develops and executes strategies to convert real estate properties into valuable assets.
In order to increase the value of a project as a real estate asset, it is essential to establish a right concept at the very beginning. With the start of the Concept Development process, the formation of the architecture according to the project location and texture, determination of the projects requirements and shortfalls, addressing the solution for improvement of the current situation and making organizations considering the expectations of the retailers, clients and the new trends are the main steps to be taken.
During the concept development phase, services stated below would be the main parts of the process.
• Supporting the establishment of the master plan
• Establishment of the commercial retail units within the projects and its positioning regarding the target mass.
• Designation of the international examples regarding the concept and integration of the key features into the project.
• Optimum size and unit distribution of the commercial units designated according to the concept.
• Sector-specific valuation and review of the project.
• Establishment of the feasibility for the commercial units.